Abdominal massage is often underestimated, but in vain, because it not only helps to correct the figure, but also has a positive effect on the functioning of internal organs. It tightens the skin and abdominal muscles, improves digestion and speeds up metabolism. Massage movements in the abdomen, improve the secretion of the liver and pancreas, intestinal motility.
In order to increase the effect of the procedure, we recommend you follow certain recommendations. Firstly, for comfort before the massage, it’s important to empty the intestines and bladder. Secondly, it’s recommended to massage no earlier than one hour after or one hour before a meal. Well, the third is regularity. Massage is carried out in a course of 10 procedures, the interval between which shouldn’t be more than 1 day.
Self-massage of the abdomen is performed in a prone position with legs bent at the knees. Massage can be performed both manual and hardware. Let’s consider both variants.
The procedure for performing actions in the massage of the abdomen:
1. Remove rings and jewelry from your hands, lie on a hard surface and bend your knees.
2. With light warming movements, clockwise knead and relax the abdominal muscles. Breathe evenly and calmly.
3. With the palm of your right hand, evenly pressing, make arcuate movements from the appendix to the right hypochondrium. Repeat several times on both sides.
4. In the hypochondrium, grab the upper layers of the muscles with your thumb and forefinger and pull the tissues a little. Repeat similar movements from top to bottom throughout the abdomen.
5. Massage the oblique muscles of the abdomen, which are located on the side between the ribs and the pelvis. Each hand kneads the muscles on its own side (it’s possible at the same time). Massage movements are carried out with an open palm.
The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. You will notice the first visible result after a week of daily self-massage sessions.
• Excess weight
• Flabbiness of the abdominal muscles
• Tendency to internal bleeding
• stomach ulcer
• Elevated temperature
• Period of exacerbation of chronic diseases
• Gallstone and urolithiasis