Why does a cat need a massage?
• The cat begins to treat the person better. More trusting.
• Massage helps a cat with illnesses.
• Massage improves body flexibility in older cats.
Massage improves the blood circulation in your pet, and also increases the flow of oxygen to the tissues. It promotes relaxation, as a result of which it relieves muscle spasms and reduces pain, if present.
How to do it right?
To learn how to massage cats at home, consult a veterinarian. However, there are rules:
• Accustom the cat to massage gradually.
• Be aware that some cats are very sensitive to touch. Do not injure your pet.
• Cat’s emotions. Control them.
• Keep calm: the calmer the person, the more peaceful the cat will be during the massage.
• Start with strokes.
• Make circular motions with your fingertips, starting at the head and then massaging the neck. Gradually move your hand a little lower.
• Then massage your back towards the tail and feet.
• Fever heat.
• The limbs are dislocated, broken, swollen, or the cat has a sprain.
• Severe shock or heart attack.
• If the spinal discs are damaged.
With care for you and your pets. Meow💋